If you were to ask most people how they feel about network marketing or even a ‘home based business‘, they would have something negative to say.
“It’s a scam.” “It’s a pyramid scheme.” “It doesn’t work.” "I resent referral based businesses" etc.
Since I said “let’s be honest…” let’s be honest.
Honestly, Network Marketing is the best way to create the life you want without creating your own products. Eric’s “Go Pro” puts it as
Network Marketing is not perfect, but it's better...
It’s actually better than most conventional traditional and corporate businesses out there. The reason people say what they do is because they…
👉 tried it and failed so they assume it’s not legit. This is about as ridiculous as saying swimming is a scam because you tried it and you can’t swim.
👉 weren’t entrepreneurs to begin with. They had no business being in business for themselves.
👉 got into something that promised they’d get rich quick and maybe it was a scam. A lot of gifting programs border on that. But, that doesn’t mean network marketing is a scam. It means the deal they got into was a scam. Legitimate home based businesses with great products and services people want and benefit from are not scams.
👉 want to save face and rather than admitting to others they gave up, it’s easier on their ego and pride to cry scam. This is actually what happens more times than not. People give up. People quit. People don’t want to invest in themselves or their education to learn how to be successful. Go figure.
Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki are two examples of prominent business leaders in the world and they have this to say about network marketing.
Donald Trump said: “Years ago, many people were opposed to a business model known as franchising. Many people questioned the legitimacy of franchising. Today, everyone in the world knows about McDonalds. Network Marketing, being a new business model, is experiencing the same opposition franchising experienced years ago. Network marketing has proven itself to be a viable and rewarding source of income, and the challenges could be just right for you.”
“There have been some remarkable examples of success, and those successes have been earned through diligence, enthusiasm and the right product combined with timing. As with so many issues, there are tangible and intangible products involved, but success is not a total mystery, and that applies to network marketing, as well.”
Donald Trump on Letterman:
Dave; “What if you had to start all over again, what would you do?”
Donald; “If I had to do it all over again I would’ve started building a Network Marketing business.” [audience laughed at him] .
Donald’s reply; “That’s why I’m sitting up here and you’re sitting down there.”
Robert Kiyosaki said:
“Building a B-quadrant business is not an easy task. So you need to ask yourself,
“Do I have what it takes?
Am I willing to go beyond my comfort zones?
Am I willing to be led and willing to learn to lead?
Is there a very rich person inside me, ready to come out?”
If the answer is Yes,
start looking for a network marketing business that has a great training program-one that emphasizes education and personal growth.”
“I’m often asked if network-marketing is a pyramid scheme.
My reply is that corporations are really pyramid schemes.
A corporation has only one person at the top, generally the CEO, and everyone else below”
“A true network-marketing business is the exact opposite of a traditional business model. A network-marketing business is designed to bring you up to the top, not keep you down at the bottom. A true network-marketing business does not succeed unless it brings people up to the top.”
A few words from one of Eric Worre’s Facebook posts…
Do you ever find yourself frustrated that some people just don’t “get” Network Marketing?
I understand. It can be hard. But it’s important for you to realize something. The fact people don’t get it is the key to big money in our profession. If everybody truly understood how Network Marketing works… EVERYBODY would want to be a Network Marketer.
So the next time you find yourself frustrated over someone’s ignorance about Network Marketing, remember this…
What makes it hard is what makes it great!
Below are a couple you might want to consider today
7 MAJOR DIFFERENCES BETWEEN BUILDING A NETWORK MARKETING BUSINESS AND HAVING A JOB AS AN EMPLOYEE
- Your job can not be willed to your children. You cannot will your office/post to your children as a government or private employee. Even after you have served for 35 years like my Dad and became a Permanent Secretary or a Vice Chancellor or the CEO of a public company, your child cannot still inherit your sweat and many years of hard work. But your position in Network Marketing Organization can be willed to and inherited by your child or a loved one.
- In Network Marketing you have TIME FREEDOM. You are in control of your time. But as an Employee you’re not in control of your time. Your time and consequently, your life is controlled by your employer.
- As an employee, you must answer and report to your Boss. But in Network Marketing you are YOUR OWN BOSS.
- In Network Marketing there is NO LIMIT to your earnings. Your earnings is based on your capacity. YOUR NETWORK DETERMINES YOUR NET WORTH i.e you determine what you earn. But as an employee your salary/wage is determined by your employer. There is a LIMIT to what you can earn.
- In Network Marketing, you put in just FEW YEARS of hard work and continue to get RICHER and RICHER and you work lesser and lesser. But as an employee you continue to work harder and harder till you retire, and your income is reduced drastically after retirement, if at all it is a pensionable job.
- Results all over the world has shown that it is easier and faster to become FINANCIALLY FREE in Network Marketing than having a job.
Yearly report in America shows that the the 2nd highest number of NEW MILLIONAIRES is from the Network Marketing Industry after the Real Estate Industry.
- As an Employee job security is not guaranteed. But in Network Marketing you determine the size of your network.
A bonus is that you don’t wait untill your boss says “you’re fired!” Network Marketing enables you to fire your boss instead 😉